Public Speaking Classes & Workshops
Local – Affordable - Professional
4 Points of Connection is Speaking that Connects’ signature presentation program which simplifies the presentation planning process, enhances audience engagement, and boosts professional delivery and personal presence. In this training you learn to:
- Engage and sustain audience attention with story openings
- Own, organize and convey a clear message using a presentation planning tool
- Maximize your physical delivery, minimize unconscious mannerisms and boost your personal presence
- Feel comfortable and confident speaking before groups
Here are the details:
The workshop meets at the Speaking that Connects' Studio at 610 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro, NJ.
- Your personal investment is $525.00, which includes lunch
- Early Bird Discount is $425 until September 30th
- The full-day program will be held from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm on October 18, 2018
- For organizations registering 3 or more individuals please call 609-799-1400 for a special promo code
Eileen N. Sinett, President and CEO of Speaking that Connects, began her communications company to help professionals and business leaders communicate with confidence, clarity and connection. A consultant, trainer-facilitator, coach and author (Speaking that Connects, 2011), her style is conscious, caring, and creative. Eileen has a MA in Speech Improvement from Kean University and a BS in the Communication Sciences from Emerson College.
This Is Our Signature Presentation Program
Take away tips to enhance your connection with your audience, message, inner self and physical self.
I liked having to think about how to bridge a story with a particular topic. I realize it is better to begin my presentation with a story to capture the attention of your audience as opposed to telling the story later. It was good for me to get the feedback on the eye contact.
~ Lisel White, Human Resource Training Entrepreneur
You’re phenomenal! I really appreciate all the help and support you’ve provided. You are such a great facilitator and I learned so much from the way you worked with not only me, but each of us in the entire group. On top of this, I really appreciate the time we spent after the class was over and your ideas on additional ways for me to network/connect. You’ve got lots of ideas and your feedback is spot on.
~ Todd Hagerich, VP Human Resources