Public Speaking Classes & Workshops
Local – Affordable - Professional
4 Points of Connection is Speaking that Connects’ signature presentation program which simplifies the presentation planning process, enhances audience engagement, and boosts professional delivery and personal presence. In this training you learn to:
- Engage and sustain audience attention with story openings
- Own, organize and convey a clear message using a presentation planning tool
- Maximize your physical delivery, minimize unconscious mannerisms and boost your personal presence
- Feel comfortable and confident speaking before groups
Here are the details:
The workshop meets at the Speaking that Connects' Studio at 610 Plainsboro Road, Plainsboro, NJ.
- Your personal investment is $495.00
- The Thursday full-day program will be held from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm on May 17, 2018
- For organizations registering 3 or more individuals please call 609-799-1400 for a special promo code
Eileen N. Sinett, President and CEO of Speaking that Connects, began her communications company to help professionals and business leaders communicate with confidence, clarity and connection. A consultant, trainer-facilitator, coach and author (Speaking that Connects, 2011), her style is conscious, caring, and creative. Eileen has a MA in Speech Improvement from Kean University and a BS in the Communication Sciences from Emerson College.
This Is Our Signature Presentation Program
Choose your workshop. Take away tips to enhance your connection with your audience, message, inner self and physical self.
I’ve been to many presentations on speaking and yours was one of the best. I would not hesitate to recommend you to any of my colleagues.
~ Alex Borenstein, Esq, Estate Planning Attorney
I wanted to share a success story with you. After taking your class I had to speak at a chamber of commerce membership breakfast…I used the white space technique and eye contact techniques you taught. WOW. It really was empowering to be able to do this. But even more so, was that it was validated by a guest in the audience. Someone who is respected as a professional actually made it a point of coming up to me after the event and boasted about what a wonderful speaker I was. Thank you for the tips I was able to use.
~ Megan Jones-Holt, Round II LLC /Boxes For You