Applying for a job often begins with an online experience, but once your resume becomes of interest, you get a telephone or face-to-face interview. Accents, speech rate and voice definitely influence your listener’s attention, understanding and buy-in. Physical and behavioral habits can also make or break your first impression.
Interview coaching supports interviewee’s confidence by teaching skills that support presence and relationship-building.
Coaching is for high school and college graduates, professionals in transition and employees making lateral or upward change.
Areas of coaching can include:
- How to respond to difficult questions
- Articulating your value proposition
- Handshakes and eye contact
- Speaking and listening balance
- Clothing and hairstyle
- Voice intonation and modulation
- Accent and language