A WORKSHOP TO DRIVE LEADERSHIP AT ITS BEST
Most leaders possess knowledge, experience and strategic vision. Yet these gifts alone won't always influence others to act. Speaking that Connects incorporates thought, behavior and the unique, invisible quality of presence and connection to drive leadership at its best.
- Discover communication techniques to enhance your ability to
lead and motivate.
- Understand how powerful speakers make the connection that
- Learn how to make a connection so your audience responds and
is influenced to action.
- Realize how a speaker's unique authentic personality can deliver
a powerful message.
- Receive reinforcement to help you communicate with confidence.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012.
Earn HRCI and CEU Credits from Mercer County Community College